By Craig Alexander.
Can you race multiple events in one season? Of course you can!
In this video Crowie explains a range of factors to take into account when deciding on your racing schedule for the season.
Planning is the number one item on his list.
He also talks about a range of other factors including:
– Planning a key race
– The build up to your race (8, 12 or 16 weeks lead up)
– Using you training and fitness to race multiple times and getting the best bang for your buck
– Recovery after a race
– Speed work
– Energy systems
– Racing smaller lead up races
– Work, family commitments, travel, destinations, lifestyle
– One size does not fit all
– Listening to your body
– Being flexible
– Being in physically and mentally good shape
– Injury and illness
DO NOT TRY THIS SESSION OR FOLLOW THIS ADVICE IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH ISSUES, FEEL SICKNESS COMING ON, OR ARE AT THE BACK OF A SICK PERIOD. CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE BEGINNING ANY ADVICE, TRAINING OR COACHING PROGRAM. BY FOLLOWING THIS SESSION OR ADVICE YOU AGREE TO THE SANSEGO TERMS AND CONDITIONS www.sansego.co/terms-conditions